On first thought, having wet gloves doesn’t sound as bad as having wet boots, but it’s not a pleasant feeling at all. The snow that got into them melted or your hands sweated a lot and you ended up with soggy, moist gloves. A good glove dryer could be exactly what you needed all the time and here are the reasons why:
- Dry your gloves quickly – With a glove dryer, you can dry them in no time and with minimum effort. Just place your gloves on it, set the timer if required and go on with your business.
- You can dry the gloves safely – You’ve probably used a hair dryer or a radiator to dry your gloves before, we all did. But adding too much heat can damage your gloves or even burn them if you are not careful enough. A good dryer will blow warm air at the optimal temperature and dry them without risk.
- Don’t have gloves all over the place – When you have a dryer, you also have an organizer in a way. There will no more be gloves, boots, and hats all over your place, leaned against the radiator.
- Take it with you wherever you go – Most of these dryers are compact and portable and you can take them to skiing trips with you. This way you won’t have to worry about where to dry your gloves.
- Prevent mildew and bacteria. Having moisture sit inside your gloves or boots for too long can cause mildew. That can ruin your equipment for which you probably paid quite a lot.
I can’t imagine going skiing without carrying my portable dryer with me. It0s easier to carry around than the bigger one that I already at home. I hope that you will get one that suits your needs and see for yourself how useful can it be.