*BestOnTests.com is reader-supported. When you buy through Amazon and affiliated sites links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission (at no extra cost to you). Learn more.
When you have years of buying soft tip darts behind you, some brands will stick out from the others. I could not decide on just one best soft tip darts brand, so I decided to make a list of my top 5 favorite brands.
Out of dozens that I’ve tried, some brands were straight up garbage and some had their highs and lows, but these five were always on point. I’m sure that you won’t be disappointed if you choose any of them and I want to show you why I think that way.
I often just recommend some of these brands to people when I don’t have time to recommend a specific model. With so many brands out there just going to grab your money, it’s nice to know that there are still some you can always rely on.
1. Bottelsenlass="alignright size-full wp-image-1342" src="https://bestontests.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Best-soft-tip-darts-brand.jpg" alt="Best soft tip darts brand" width="300" height="261" />Everything started in 1977 when Walt Bottelsen, annoyed by bouncing his darts in a tournament, decided to start his own darts company, Bottelsen American Dart Lines Inc. It’s no wonder that the Hammer Head No Bounce Dart is one of their most popular products.
Every brand that is successful for more than 40 years of business must be doing something right. It’s worth mentioning that many professional dart players use their darts and dart tips in tournaments.
Even though they focus on steel dart tips more, they still make some amazing soft tip darts.
I must warn you that Bottelsen may not be the best soft tip darts brand if you are on a budget. Despite the high price, they are still more than worth it considering the quality.
They feel great in the hand, nicely balanced and lightweight and you can notice the quality of the build instantly. I also rarely bounce my throws with Bottelsen darts, even with lousy throws that sometimes happen.
Honestly, I would like the price to be a bit lower, but I still gladly cash out for any new model they release.
2. Viper="alignright size-full wp-image-1344" src="https://bestontests.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Viper-soft-tip-brand.jpg" alt="Viper soft tip brand" width="300" height="282" />Viper is the best soft tip darts brand made by GLD Products and one of their best products overall. Founded in Milwaukee Tavern, GLD Products (Great Lakes Darts) have been making top-quality darts gear for more than 35 years.
They made their name through risks and innovations, polishing their craft of dart making. Later they started making equipment for many other sports and hobbies such as billiard, air hockey, foosball and other.
If I had to choose a favorite best soft tip darts band, it would probably be Viper since these darts are a great combination of quality and price. Most of the Viper darts that I’ve tried feel very nice and I’ve played with various designs.
Viper darts are also a great gift for a beginner since the price is not too high and they will get an accurate, quality-made set of darts. However, once they try these darts, they will complain that they can’t play with cheap bar darts anymore.
3. Laser Darts
3. Laser Dartsnright size-full wp-image-1345" src="https://bestontests.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Laser-darts-soft-tip.jpg" alt="Laser darts soft tip" width="300" height="272" />This Kansas based company is a relatively small name in the world of darts, but they are slowly making their way up. I would single out the Black Widow darts model as their flagship since it’s one of the most popular darts today.
There are also upsides to being a smaller company as they can pay much more attention to every dart they make. Weight consistency of the darts is terrific thanks to precision machined tungsten darts.
Laser Darts focus a bit more on steel tip darts but they soft tip darts are amazing too, offering fewer bounces and deflections on every throw.
Their darts are not cheap at all but are very well made. The darts fly great and have very consistent accuracy. The barrel also feels great in the hand. The best thing about Laser Darts is that you have a lifetime warranty for all their darts.
4. Arachnidight size-full wp-image-1346" src="https://bestontests.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Best-soft-tip-darts-brands.jpg" alt="Best soft tip darts brands" width="300" height="236" />Everything started when the founder of Arachnid Inc. visited Ireland and got hooked on the game of darts. It didn’t take long until they started making some of the first electronic dart games in the USA.
In 1986 they started holding BullShooter tournaments which now have prizes reaching $130k. After more than 40 years, they are still one of the best soft tip darts brands. They stayed afloat by constantly innovating and trying with new dart related products and features.
Arachnid darts are usually made with tungsten alloy and most of them have a one-year warranty against defects. I’ve bought their darts for several friends and all of them are delighted with them.
They fly really well and rarely bounce out and the price is quite reasonable. However, you might not like them if you have thick fingers since they are a bit thinner than usual.
They might not be the best soft tip darts brand out there, but for this price, they are more than great.
5. Cyeelife size-full wp-image-1347" src="https://bestontests.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Top-rated-darts.jpg" alt="Top rated darts" width="300" height="244" />Usually, I’m not really a fan of darts equipment made in China, but Cyeelife has been making some top quality soft tip darts lately. Since they are made in China, these dart tips come for a more than affordable price considering the quality.
Besides the darts themselves, they also make dart boards, parts, tools and various darts related accessories. As for soft tip darts, you can choose from a variety of models and packages.
I didn’t think I would praise Chinese darts, but Cyeelife darts are well made. The weight and the balance are great and sets of Cyeelife darts are perfect for beginner to intermediate players.
While Cyeelife might not be the best soft tip darts brand out there, it’s still a solid investment, especially if you’re on a budget.
I enjoyed playing with them and even got a package since they were so cheap. Make sure to get extra tips because of my kids bent most of them while throwing the darts randomly.
Which Is Best Soft Tip Dar
Which Is Best Soft Tip Darts Brand in Your Opinion? or you have some other best soft dart tips brand that you would like to mention?
I hope I was able to help you get the right set of darts to make your game better. Whichever the brand you choose you won’t regret it since all of them will serve you well.