*BestOnTests.com is reader-supported. When you buy through Amazon and affiliated sites links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission (at no extra cost to you). Learn more.
And our best Skywalker trampoline review winner is:
In case I had to buy a trampoline right now, I would make sure to get my hands on Skywalker SWTC17BWS Oval. This 17-foot trampoline provides plenty of safe high jumping space with its innovative safety design and strong and sturdy construction.
- 1 Best Skywalker trampoline reviews in 2020
- 2 Care and Maintenance of Skywalker trampolines
- 3 Skywalker Trampoline Safety Measures
- 4 How to Pick the Best Trampoline to Buy
- 5 Final thoughts
Even though you will not regret any model you buy, I wanted you to have these Skywalker trampoline reviews for reference, in case you like to hunt for the best deals like I do.
Best Skywalker trampoline reviews in 2020
If you don’t want to waste your precious time but still want to get the best deal, I’m sure you will find my Skywalker trampoline reviews useful.
You will get extensive trampoline reviews of all popular Skywalker models I tried. You’ll also get a neat user guide on how to choose the perfect trampoline for you and how to make it last for years to come.
In my opinion and experience, this is the best trampoline to buy if you want the perfect combination of space, quality, and price. This is the biggest model on this list, measuring 204“ x 180“ x 109“.
The oval shape provides quite a more mat space than the round model, thus enabling more room for fun jumping on a trampoline.
We already know from other Skywalker trampoline reviews, that they don’t mess with safety. Skywalker provided this model with a safe button-hole feature that attaches the netting to the mat without leaving gaps.
The high-quality UV-protected netting interlocks with the mat and attaches with each V-ring to the springs. The frame is welded with secure T-socket design to prevent twisting and it’s made of 14 gauge galvanized steel.
You will also get a set of 4 galvanized steel wind stakes to prevent the trampoline from flying off under strong bursts of wind.
The only thing they could improve is the assembly difficulty, but it’s not that hard. When you’ll try it, I’m sure you’ll agree with me that this is the best trampoline to buy.
I hope you found this Skywalker trampoline review useful.
- Large bouncing area
- Additional wind stakes
- Extra wide spring pad
- Sturdy steel frame construction
- A lot of accessories available for different games
- Great safety features
- Hard to assemble
The leg pieces measure 3” in diameter, while the frame rails are 2.4” in diameter, both made of galvanized steel. The frame is easy to assemble and it’s additionally reinforced by the T-bracket design.
Jumping mat of this Skywalker rectangular trampoline is made of UV protected polypropylene, resistant to outdoor conditions. Unlike most trampolines, these trampolines don’t have a gap between the mat and the enclosure.
As already seen on the Skywalker trampoline reviews, we can thank this to the unique “button hole” design, interlocking the mat with the springs at every V-ring.
It meets ASTM safety standards, which confirmed its capacity of 250 lbs.
- Good price for the square model
- Large bouncing area
- Safe and reliable
- A lot of accessories available (basketball hoop, wallyball net, lower game net, triple toss game)
- High safety net
- Instructions hard to follow
- Takes a lot of space
With this model, you are basically adding a bit of extra money for more space, which is great if you have more kids.
This Skywalker 15 foot trampoline also comes with a high safety enclosure net that attaches to the mat with a patented “buttonhole” system at each V-ring.
This way, there is no dangerous gap between the pad and the mat. The base is built with 6 W-shaped legs that provide extra stability.
On top of that, the frame is reinforced with T-sockets to prevent twisting. When assembled, it measures 15 ft x 15 ft x 9.5 ft, and it can withstand 200 lbs. of weight.
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Great for tight budget
- Designed for easy assemble
- Good safety features
- People love this model
- Over 1000 verified reviews
- Doesn’t bounce too much
The #4 entry on this list is a great size for all the jumpers, holding up to 200 lbs. of weight.
Even though it’s one of the smaller trampolines (46“ x 20“ x 18“), it’s still spacious enough for most ages. Like all the items in these Skywalker trampoline reviews, frame twisting is prevented with locking T-Socket construction system.
Its 72 rust-resistant springs are protected with UV pad with 1“ jumping mat foam padding.
This system of connecting the enclosure with the springs prevents the injuries caused by the gap.
- 500+ 5-star customer reviews
- Affordable price
- Rust resistant frame
- Fits smaller spaces
- Less bounce than rectangular models
- A bit hard to assemble
5. Skywalker 15 Fknown for their safety, and this 15-foot trampoline with enclosure is not different.
Their patented system eliminates gaps between the jumping surface and the enclosure with the help of 76 tightly coiled rust-resistant springs. This way you or your children can’t get pinched or injured while jumping close to the edge.
The springs are covered with a durable, UV protected pad. For extra safety, the enclosure net is being held by 8 foam-padded poles that are angled at the top.
The enclosure net itself comes with a dual zipper and latch clip system that ensures even tension and safer bouncing.
It’s the priciest one on my Skywalker trampoline reviews, but it’s not without a reason.
Due to its shape, this rectangle 15-foot trampoline with enclosure provides even bounce all over the trampoline. So it shouldn’t surprise you that gymnasts use these trampolines too.
- 250 lbs weight capacity
- Even bounce
- Used by gymnasts
- Rust-resistant frame
- Trampoline and enclosure included
- Great for high jumps
6. Skywalker 8ft Tra
Although it held up a couple of bounces underneath myself, I would recommend leaving it only for the little ones.
This 43“ x 24“ x 9“ trampoline weighs 87 lbs., it’s easy to put together and can hold up to 150 lbs.
We know that Skywalker trampoline reviews shouldn’t be just about the fun, but the safety too.
This mini 8ft trampoline with enclosure net prevents dangerous falls with a special “buttonhole” feature. This way, there are no gaps between the mat and the frame.
- Really affordable trampoline
- Safe construction
- Can fit smaller spaces
- Trampoline and enclosure included
- Strong steel frame
- Small jumping area
- Not for bigger kids
Care and Maintenance of Skywalker trampolinesCare and Maintenance of Skywalker trampolinesuy-a-trampoline-near-me/">buying top-rated trampolines you want to make sure that you get the most out of your money. So besides the Skywalker trampoline reviews, I want to show you my favorite tips or rules to make your trampoline last you for years:
- No footwear: To keep your top rated trampolines clean and intact, the jumpers should go barefoot or at least wear socks when using it.
- Avoid the padding: The padding part is most sustainable to damage and can be unsafe to jump on it a lot. So it’s important to avoid being on it as much as possible to make the padding last longer.
- Get a cover: Even though the trampoline is an outdoor item, the cover will give it more protection from elements. Besides that, the trampoline will be safe from animals, leaves, branches etc.
Skywalker Trampoline Safety Measures
The first of all, you should follow the instructions closely when assembling and then put your trampoline to use.
When having this covered, you should always be there or have someone as a spotter, especially with smaller kids.
How to Pick the Best Trampoline to Buy
How to Pick the Best Trampoline to Buyit being in my Skywalker trampoline reviews or not, you should check for these features:
- Frame Quality – It’s important that the frame is made of rust-resistant steel material possible as it is the frame that holds the whole trampoline in place. I prefer trampolines with galvanized steel, as they are rust-resistant and extremely durable.
- Durability – The quality of the spring will heavily influence your trampoline, the great ones will give you fantastic bounce while the poor ones will become a hazard. I usually check for rust-resistant springs with the tight coil. Also, check the weight limit of the springs as it can make a big difference whether you have 2 or 3 kids on the trampoline.
- Safety – The padding and the enclosure should be secured to the maximum for the safest experience. I already mention that all the pieces in these Skywalker trampoline reviews had spring padding and net enclosure. These two are a must, and if there are additional features, like the no-gap design, then even better.
- Spare parts availability – When you love a product and is exposed to heavy use, there is a high risk that something will break sooner or later. So it’s very important that spare parts are available when you need them. And Skywalker definitely offers any replacement part you might ever need.
- Accessories – Some people find jumping a bit boring, so why not accessorize trampoline with basketball hoop, triple toss game, wallyball net or any other accessories to make it even more fun.
Check which stores have free shipping. Shipping can be quite costly, so keep your eyes on free shipping deals.
Trampolines can be a source of both
Final thoughtsrcise, so it’s important that you are satisfied with your acquisition.
Take my advice and check carefully when buying one, sometimes it’s even better to add an extra dollar to get better safer features.
Feel free to check my Skywalker trampoline reviews any time you need them and I’m sure that you will make the right choice.
And if you have any questions or want me to write a specific trampoline review, you can leave me a message below.